TOP 10 CONTENT CREATION TOOLS TO HELP YOU EARN MORE ENGAGEMENT ONLINE.
Standing out today as a business require you to know how to get people going by producing clickable, shareable, irresistible content for your audiences to consume. But this takes time, effort and discipline.
There is no doubt about the fact that we live in a visual age which means if you do not have a visual content creation strategy, you are losing your audience.
The bottom line is if you are going to stay ahead of the marketing game, you need to use visual content marketing.
The stats prove it:
- Video gets lots of online attention across all age groups and is predicted to be 82% of online traffic by 2021
- Content with images That’s it! With these visual content creation tools, you have everything you need to grab visitors’ attention. more views and more shares than other content
- Images help your marketing convert, increasing signups in one case by as much as 329%
- Video can help boost customer retention, as in the case of Tiger Fitness, who had a 60% returning customer rate
Since not everybody is a design expert and creating visuals is a stretch, you are going to need some help. That is why we have put together this list of digital content creation software that contains the tools you need to nail visual content creation which will in turn earn you more engagement online.
Below are some free online tools (apps) that help you to create great content that will assist you to attract qualified prospects who are eager to solve their challenges. This means you can use visuals to get visitors’ attention without straining your budget and get the benefits of more attention, more leads, and ultimately, more sales. The tools have been divided into categories, so you can easily find the visual content creation tools you need:
- Image Creation Tools
- Video Creation Tools
- Animation Tools
- Presentation Creation Tools
Image Creation Tools
These are digital content creation tools focused on creating and editing images.
- Adobe Spark; is a fast content creation software that allows you to easily combine text, images, and video content for better storytelling online. This software helps you to create in minutes without any design expertise needed with its beautiful templates, inspiration gallery, and blog and finally Share instantly impress and influence the world at large.
- BeFunky Graphic Designer; provides you with a quicker way create collages and other photos. You can also make cards, banners, brochures, and posters with this fast content creation software package. BeFunky’s Graphic Designer has perfectly pre-designed, customizable templates to spark your creativity will help your audience understand your content at a glance. Take complex subject matter and make it shareable, eye-catching and easy to understand.
- Canva; is one of our favorite tools, making it easy to create and edit customized images for sharing on social media, illustrating blog posts, and much more. It is an essential content marketing tool for many professionals. Canva is a tool loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared.
- Image Quote; As the name suggests, Image Quote (previously known as Instaquote) is all about helping you create quote graphics by adding words to images. This is a mobile app, available for both iOS and Android. This app entails 20 fashionably designed templates with a variety of backgrounds to choose from high quality background collections, allows you to use your own photos for backgrounds and export to Instagram, your camera roll, Facebook, or Twitter.
Video Creation Tools
The next selection of free visual content creation tools is all about video.
- Animaker; offers you that studio-created effect animated video without having to pay much. You can create multiple video types including explainer videos, whiteboard videos, and even infographic videos. With its Super Powerful Character Builder, it is so diverse, you can create Billions of unique characters with their over 100M+ stock videos and photos.
- RawShorts; is a drag and drop video editor designed to make it easy to create animated and explainer videos. It includes templates for many industries which users can select and customize and it is easy to add other media, transitions, and audio to your video creation.
- VideoShop; lets you add music, sound effects, and voice-overs to your videos. You can also combine and edit clips, and add filters and transitions. And it is easy to share your creations on social media. This app is available on iOS and Android.
- Lumen5 is one of the most interesting visual content creation tools on our list. That’s because it uses artificial intelligence to let you create a video from text. Enter a URL and the software will create videos to match, including photos and music. This is definitely one to keep an eye on.
These content creation tools will help you too make short animations to liven up your content marketing.
- Boomerang; is a video app from Instagram, available both as a standalone app and within the Instagram app itself. It allows you to take short stop motion videos, and share them on Instagram. These are a highly engaging and popular content format on that platform.
- Biteable; allows you create up to 5 videos per month in its free plan, and publish them to YouTube and Facebook. It is one of the simplest ways to create a video. You can easily choose from pre-made templates, styles, and soundtracks, or create your own. And you need just one click to share to your favorite social media platform.
- Powtoon; bridges the gap between videos and presentations, making it easy to create appealing visual content in only a few minutes. These are an excellent way to get attention and engage your audience.
- RenderForest; is a good option for those looking for a way to create visual content fast. This cloud-based animation and video maker helps you quickly make intro videos, explainer videos, presentations, infographics, and much more.
GIF Creation Tools
A little bit of animation is great for getting visitors’ attention, so it does not hurt to add GIFs to your digital content creation mix. Here are some tools to help you get started.
- Ezgif; with Ezgif you can upload a series of images and it will create the GIF for you. You can adjust the order of uploaded images, change the GIF size, and tweak animation settings, too.
- GIFMaker; allows you upload up to 300 images to create a new animated GIF. You can use this online GIF creator to change the canvas size and animation speed. It also gives you the option to add music from YouTube to make your GIF even more appealing.
With these visual content creation tools, you have everything you need to grab visitors’ attention. These tools are helping small businesses get past two of the greatest obstacles to implementing an effective content marketing campaign: “Producing Engaging Content” and “Producing Content Consistently”